So you’d like to talk ? Please fill out this form below and hit send. Alternatively you can call us on +353 (0)21 – 731 9400. Our team can augment your current staff to to deliver high quality regular content.
We are a group of experienced Irish copywriters, each of us having different expertise in a wide range of industries.
- Paul – background in SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and online copy-writing
- Mark – go to person for industrial design & planning larger formatted content. Has worked as an e-learning consultant for many years.
- Ruth – experience editor with a keen eye for proof reading. Works for a major science publisher in London.
- Robert – expert in all things to do with translation management. Has particular skills in translation of mobile phone apps.
- Paul – technical author with a focus in the semiconductor world.
- Ciaran – ex-teacher with 12 years of experience writing for travel brands and experience with recruitment brands.
- Steven – our newest writer with over 10 years of experience.
Our team works as a group of freelance copywriters. It’s possible to hire us individually or as a team. If you would like to start a conversation, please fill out the form below, we’d love to hear from you !
What we offer
We have years of experience in the following areas:
- creation of search engine friendly copy
- writing engaging email newsletters
- optimising sales copy for maximum profitability
- writing guest articles for 3rd party websites
- keyword research & search optimisation
- proof reading & technical writing
Whatever your freelance copywriting needs in Ireland, we are sure we can help. We look forward to hearing from you.
* Note since 2016 we only work on a subscription model, read about why. This means that we now focus 100% on writing copy for blog posts. For ads, brochures, and other types of copywriting I’m afraid we’re not the ones for that.
745 Atlantic Ave.,
Q: Can you write American English?
A: In the words of Barack Obama, Yes we can!
Q: What format do you deliver your content?
A: We’re flexible. Let us know if you want it to be added as a draft post,
shared via Google Docs, a Word Doc, or just plain markup.
Q: How do I pay?
A: We can accept bank transfer, EFT, or recurring credit card payments.
Q: What is your cancelation period?
A: Content contracts are month to month. If you wish to cancel please let us know before we begin on content for that month. You can also switch your plan up or down at at stage, or pause it.
Q: Do you write CV’s / Resumés ?
A: Unfortunately we don’t, but we recommend Paul from Measurability.ie who can help you.
Q: Can you write other languages ?
A: Not at this current time. All content is written in English, by native speakers.
- the Guardian and Observer style guide for British English content
- the Associated Press Stylebook for US English content